Funke Akindele set to relaunch "Jenifa" as a Drama Series.

Funke Akindele kicks off 2015 announcing that her movie "Jenifa" is set to be re-created in drama series, The Nolly-wood actress and brand ambassador; had an exciting 2014 no doubts, with endorsements, gigs and successful movies. The actress reveals her successful movie; "Jenifa" will be recalled as a drama series! She says, "I actually wanted the character to take a deserving rest but I’m amazed that many years after, the Jenifa’s character still resonates. Anywhere I go, it is welcome, and people love to see, hear that part of Jenifa in me. I want to believe that my portrayal of Jenifa this time will be loved more by the viewers of the drama series. There will be more chemistry with co-actors. I must quickly add that a good number of actors in the original Jenifa are involved; alongside new faces and that will be the highlight of the show."
We sure can't wait.

Comments