Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye West ‘Best Fiance’ In the World


Kim also spent some quality time with baby North on her first Mother's Day.
t was a very busy weekend for Kim Kardashian. In addition to hosting a selfie-filled bridal shower at the Peninsula Hotel in Beverly Hills, the soon-to-be-married mom took some time out to mark her first Mother’s Day with a quiet (but of course professionally documented and choreographed) moment with baby North West.

Her most excellent Mother’s Day started, though, with a shout-out to the man she calls the “best fiance in the world,” Kanye West. “I woke up to a wall of roses, hydrangeas and peonies!!!” she wrote. “I have the best fiancé in the world! I love you so much baby!!!! #HappyMothersDay.”
And then it was so floor time with North. “This little girl has changed my world in more ways than I ever could have imagined!” said Kim. “Being a mom is the most rewarding feeling in the world! Happy Mothers Day to all of the moms out there!”

Comments