Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels another concert

Miley Cyrus' Bangerz tour is on standby. After Tuesday's show in Kansas City, Mo., was canceled, Cyrus said Wednesday morning that she'd also have to skip the concert in St. Louis that night:
"I can't get a hold of my team because it is so early so I want to be the one to tell my fans especially the ones trekking to get there," Cyrus tweeted. "The hospital is sayin i wont b released today (crying face) therefore Im not going 2 make it 2 St Louis. Im so sorry but somethings are outta my control."

Cyrus, 21, has "been hospitalized for a severe allergic reaction to antibiotics," according to a press release.
According to AP, a statement from publicist Meghan Prophet says the singer is on "medical rest" at her doctors' advice.
Tuesday, Cyrus tweeted out emoticon- and profanity-laden condolences to disappointed fans: "Kansas I promise Im as (heartbroken) as you are. I wanted so badly 2 b there 2night. (sad face) Not being with yall makes me feel sh*&%er than I already do (face with medical mask)"
She also posted a photo of herself in the hospital bed, complained that hospital TV is "wacccckkkkkkk!!!!!" and said that she's miserable:

Comments