Sean Tizzle in ‘Murder’


After a successful run with his five consecutive singles, Sean Tizzle is set to release his debut album next month.
ADVERTISEMENTIn Lagos, on Tuesday, the “SHOLEE” songster told R that he had completed works on 15 tracks for the album and he’s trying to agree with a popular musician to duet with him on one more track. The working title for the album is “Murder He Wrote”.
He said he held a successful meeting with the act Tuesday evening, but there were still terms to be included in the collaboration package as the other act is already set to enter the studio soon and wouldn’t want to waste time with either projects, “that is his own and mine”, said Tizzle. On the title of the debut album, Tizzle said he had no choice at this stage of his career than ‘to go for the kill ‘or be killed’. “It’s a tough world out in the music industry. I consider myself a very lucky musician and one that God has favoured because I never expected that my career would pick up that quickly.

“Now that I have managed to be on the lips of some fans, I have to deliver an album that will kill them all. The working title of the album is ‘Murder He Wrote’ and nothing short of a tight production should be dropped. And be sure it will be a tight album. I already have 15 songs on it. If my fans get to listen to some of my old tracks, it won’t be more than two. I am hopeful the album will be a successful job,” he asserted.

Comments