I want to help PMAN Reach her dream— Teriba


Gospel singer, Lanre Teriba, also known as Atorise has promised to live up to the demands of his new position as the Vice President of the Performing Musician Association of Nigeria (PMAN).
ADVERTISEMENT
 Teriba who received the news of his appointment after holding a meeting with board of the music body in Lagos recently said in a telephone conversation that the news came to him as a surprise, but promised to live up to the demands of his office.

Teriba whose name had been dragged into different scandals over time assured his fans that it would be a new dawn of progress for PMAN and consequently help him to handle his music career better.
“I am honoured for this new calling and this will surely take my career to a new level entirely. This is something I never expected, but as it is, I have to make sure I do the needful so as not to betray the trust of the people who  believe in me. I am not moved by what has been written about me in the past. It is one of the prices I have to pay as a celebrity. I am concerned about PMAN now and how to move it forward, please don’t drag me into what has happened before”, he said.

Comments