YFN Lucci Previews New Music With Idris Elba

Only a few weeks into the new year, and YFN Lucci is gearing up to drop some fire. The Atlanta artist has previewed new music on his Instagram, featuring award-winning actor Idris Elba.
Lucci raps about buying a Maybach coupe, a suite in the Hilton and kicking it in London with Elba. The actor comes through on the chorus in his English accent: “When me come about
de place the gal ya fi know me,” he raps. “When they come about the big shot shot, big shot shot, say we no run around. London, mon. ATL."
A post shared by I_AM_LUCCI (@yfnlucci) on
Elba has quite the music background, dabbling in DJing and rapping. In September, he appeared on Angie Martinez's Power 105.1 radio show to talk about his new movies and a possible EP. “I love hip-hop. I have something to say,” he said at the time. “I’m never gonna put out something that’s wack ever.” Lucci’s smash hit “Everyday We Lit” featuring PnB Rock peaked at No. 33 on the Billboard Hot 100. He recently released his latest song, “Boss Life,” featuring Offset of Migos.

Comments