Agbani Darego shares stunning travel photos

Former Miss World Agbani Darego shared lovely photos from her recent and old trips on her personal website. From Sanya, China, to Capri and IIashe, the stunning beauty, once again proves that she will always be a queen.
“Whenever I’m home in Lagos, I find myself looking forward to the weekends, just so I could head out to the beaches at Ilashe for the perfect weekend get away.  My time at Ilashe always leaves me feeling refreshed and rejuvenated, ready to face whatever the week ahead might have in store for me” writes Agbani Darego on a recent
getaway to IIashe. “As a past Miss World, I often get invited to judge the Miss World pageant and this past December I got to travel to Sanya, a tropical paradise on Hainan Island, Southeast China where the Miss World 2015 pageant was held. Of course I had several official duties as a judge and a guest of the Miss World Organization, but in between those commitments I got to experience the sunny and picturesque holiday destination. While we stayed at the Beauty Crown Grand Hotel, an official sponsor for the pageant, I soon discovered the Mandarin Oriental Sanya. An idyllic five-star hotel with exceptional services, a spa village and a private beach… it’s safe to say I spent all my down time at this beach front resort.





Comments