Faze set to drop album

The singer will be adding to his list of solo albums such as "Faze Alone" (2004), "Independent" (2006), "Originality" (2008) and "ReFAZed" (2012)
Originality crooner, Faze, has revealed that he will be dropping his new album by November 2016. The soul singer who is a member of the defunct boy band, Plantashun Boiz, revealed this
in an interview published by Punch News on Saturday, September 17, 2016.
Singers, 2Face and Faze performing together of the stage of Star Music Trek 2015, in in IBB Square, Makurdi, Benue play Singers, 2Face and Faze performing together of the stage of Star Music Trek 2015, in in IBB Square, Makurdi, Benue (lindaikejisblog)
He gave the information while commenting about the current fall-out between R&B singer, 2face Idibia and Blackface. The pair started having issues when 'Hardlife' crooner, Blackface accused 2face and Wizkid of stealing some of his songs.
Commenting on the drama, Faze said, “I know that they both have a personal issue and on several occasions, I have sat them down to discuss what the issue is."
"I know it is not easy and both of them do not want to tell me what the issue is but I know that with time, things would sort themselves out."
"I have spoken to them individually. Meanwhile, my album is almost complete and I am doing a lot of collaboration. I should release the album in November.” Faze, who also said that he owes much of his musical success to the influence of Blackface already has four solo albums namely, "Faze Alone" (2004), "Independent" (2006), "Originality" (2008) and "ReFAZed" (2012).

Comments