MOVIE: I will never go back to him my ex-husband – Monalisa Chinda

Popular Nollywood actress and writer, Monalisa Chinda, has disclosed that though separated from her husband, they still maintain some sort of cordial relationship.
The mother of one in a recent chat with the Punch, said, “I love the whole concept and idea of love. I am open to love and marriage that would work. Marriage is always a better option and I love to be loved. “I hope to have more children because I had always wanted
to have three children. Three is just perfect but it depends. When asked about her plans to settle down again, Monalisa said,”Well, it all depends. Like I said before, I may, I may not, but the thought of wanting to have more children pushes me into giving it a consideration. Well, God knows better. “As for my ex, I can never go back to him, but we maintain a cordial relationship; we still keep in touch because he is the father of my child. He speaks to his child whenever he wants to,” she added.

Comments