MUSIC: MAMA Awards - I Almost Forgot My Name, Says Yemi Alade

Johnny sensation has come home with the coveted award of the Best Female Act at the MAMA but the beautiful songstress has confessed being hit by emotional thunderbolt many artistes have faced in the past when their names are called to receive awards they never believed could be theirs.
Yemi Alade said it took the intervention of her manager Taiye Aliyu and the Psquare brothers to realise It was actually her name that was being called to receive the Best Female Act award. Yemi poured out her mind on Insagram after the award.
"yemialade Mr.@taiyealiyu my manager told me stand up like three times,it's like I had forgotten my OWN NAME?... and then the mentors @rudeboypsquare @peterpsquare reminded me that I needed to go pick the award... lmaooo..
There is no way I could have forgotten my sisters @iamseyishay @vanessamdee @bucie" she posted.

Comments