MOVIE: Yvonne Nelson In Grief After A Boy In Her Cast Dies

Yvonne nelson is currently in a grief mode after this little boy pictured with her  on set passed away just two weeks ago.  The young boy acted as her son in a movie that will be released soon which is titled, if tomorrow never comes.
The boy who was identified as Kweku, was the inspiration behind the movie, according to the actress, he died from a cerebral malformation which made him unable to stand, walk or even talk. Though not much was revealed by the actress, she posted several
photos with the boy on her Instagram page captioning it with touching words ;
‘i’m broken! I’m sad! How can you die kweku, just 2weeks after shooting my movie, playing my son. I’m soooooo sad! R.i.p,’ yvonne began. This lil’ angel i have in my arms is the reason why i shot ‘if tomorrow never comes’, he inspired a huge part of the story. I heard about him 2years ago.
He was suffering from a cerebral malformation, he could not sit, stand, walk or even talk…..i asked myself one evening on set, what if a mosquito bites him, who will even scratch it for him, i’ve been crying throughout this afternoon. I’m heart broken. Life is too sad.r.i.p my angel.’

Source: Daily Times NG

Comments