Usher Jokes About New Year's Eve Scuffle


Usher was reportedly at the center of a melee while out celebrating on New Year's Eve. The crooner hinted that he may have been in a scuffle while sticking up for his girlfriend Grace Miguel at the Miami hotspot E11eve. Ush posted a photo to Instagram in which one of his eyes was completely red, adding the note, "You should see the other guy!"

He also recently addressed rumors that he and Grace, who is also his manager, may tie the knot in the near future. "I have an incredible partner and manager. She has helped me through some of the hardest times in my life and my career. She's someone who has been able to support and understand all of who I am. Not just as a dancer or as a performer or as a singer, but as a humanitarian and a businessman and as a person," he told Billboard in October.

Comments